Terroir Parisien - Hong-Kong
Authentic bistro, Terroir Parisien keeps respecting its concept across the world : great products, typical Parisian recipes, a simple menu made up of generous, delicious and seasonal dishes, and a convivial atmosphere.
Directly imported from Paris and drawn from the tradition of family bistros that reflects the Yannick Alléno’s childhood restaurants, the menu highlights a wide range of typical Parisian recipes. Affordable, comforting and above all tasty, from the most acclaimed to the most unknown, each dish can fulfill one’s interest for French, authentic, down-to-earth cuisine.
A sneak peak of dishes you may find on the menu :
- Mushroom stuffed with snails and a mix of shallots, parsley, watercress and garlic butter
- Calf sweetbread in a nut-browned butter sauce with potato puree
- Sea scallops in a white wine nage with seasonneal vegetables
- Saffron tagliatelles with spinach pesto, hazelnuts and fresh goat cheese… for the veggies!
- Grand Marnier soaked baba and whipped cream from Chantilly…for comfort !
In the celebrated neighborhood of Central on Hong Kong Island and among the most beautiful brands from around the world, Terroir Parisien Hong Kong offers every diner a little piece of Paris in Asia, for the first time.Menu
Terroir Parisien Hong Kong,
Shop M20-M24 M/F Prince’s Building
10 charter road, Central, Hong Kong
Tel. : + 852 2522 9990
Reservations : email@example.com
From 11:30am à 03:00pm daily
De 07:00pm à 11:00pm daily
From 11:30am to 3pm daily
From 7pm to 11pm daily