Terroir Parisien - Shanghai
True Parisian bistro, Terroir Parisien spreads its authentic concept across the world following the recipe that made its success : great products, typical Parisian recipes, a simple menu made up of generous, delicious and seasonal dishes, and a convivial atmosphere.
Directly imported from Paris and drawn from the tradition of family bistros that reflects Yannick Alléno’s childhood restaurants, the menu highlights a wide range of typical Parisian recipes. Affordable, comforting and above all tasty, from the most acclaimed to the most unknown, each dish can fulfil one’s interest for French, authentic, down-to-earth cuisine.
A sneak peak of dishes you may find on the menu :
- Mushroom stuffed with snails and a mix of shallots, parsley, watercress and garlic butter
- Calf sweetbread in a nut-browned butter sauce with potato puree
- Sea scallops in a white wine nage with seasonneal vegetables
- Saffron tagliatelles with spinach pesto, hazelnuts and fresh goat cheese… for the veggies!
- Grand Marnier soaked baba and whipped cream from Chantilly…for comfort !
A little piece of Paris to discover, under the archs of an ancient school.
Terroir Parisien Shanghai,
H4 Building, Raffles City Changning
No. 1195 Changning Road
Changning District, Shanghai
Open veryday from 11 am to 11 pm
From ..:..am to ..pm daily
From ..pm to ..pm daily