Champagne and fine pastries exhibition (35€ entrance ticket) The 2nd edition of the wine-making rendez-vous of the Pavillon Ledoyen
The 8th and 9th of July 2018, come to our event and find in the Pavillon Ledoyen the greatest French selection of Champagne and exceptional desserts.
An exhibition for the public (July 8th) and the professionals (July 9th) with:
- 35 Champagne companies and 160 references: an opportunity to meet the exhibitors and to enjoy great vintages as well as more confidential cuvées.
- 12 of the best French pastry chefs for convivial culinary demonstration: one hour of show to share their passion and enjoy some specialties.
- 1 exceptional starred diner for 350€, Sunday 8th of July, Yannick Alléno***, Arnaud Lallement***, Aurélien Rivoire**, Sébastien Vauxion and Pierre Marcolini will concoct a high-flying meal, in eight courses paired with Champagne (on reservation only).
- 1 restaurant "All Sweet", where Yann Couvreur, Grégory Masse, Aurélien Rivoire and Sébastien Vauxion will offer a gastronomic pastry set, in four courses paired with Champagne (on reservation).
- 1 brasserie with terrace signed Yannick Alléno to nicely eat something before continuing the tastings (menu from 35€)
- 1 “children” space with playful animations to enjoy your visit serenely (from 3 to 10 years old)
More information and booking on onpasseauxsalons.com