Moments of cooking at Ledoyen
LEARN NEXT TO A TOP CHEF
WITH EXCEPTIONAL USTENSILS
Every week-end, on Saturdays and Sundays, Yannick Alléno opens the brand-new kitchens of his 3 MICHELIN-star (2019 guide) restaurant and step aside the kitchen for some "Moments de cuisine" and conviviality with Mauviel1830.
Those workshops, run by a chef from Yannick Alléno brigade from Pavillon Ledoyen, offers to apprentice cooks, an exclusive discovery of the chef's 3-MICHELIN stars cuisine backstage.
They will allow a better understanding of the products, different cooking and top chefs’ techniques, not to mention the 3-Michelin stars tips that change everything…
OUR 3 MICHELIN-STAR WORKSHOPS SIGNED BY YANNICK ALLÉNO
- 2 hours’ workshop: realization and tasting of a main dish highlighting a flagship seasonal product;
- Half-day experience: realization of an entire menu – from starter to dessert – followed by the meal served in a private room of the Parisian institution.
Notice to generous gourmand, in option, you can invite a person of your choice to come share the meal prepared with you!INFORMATION AND OPENING HOURS
2 hours’ workshop (course followed by tasting):
- Sunday from 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Sunday from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Half-day experience (course followed by the meal in private room):
- Saturday from 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday from 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday from 4:00pm to 10:00pm
2 hours’ workshop price: 175 euros per person including tax (course + tasting)
Half-day experience price: 295 euros per person including tax (course + meal)
Option: 145 euros including tax for a guest of your choice to share the meal prepared with
Group of 10 people maximum, subject to places available on the selected day.Voir nos CGV